Top 10 spring cleaning tips for 2020
1. Make schedule: Regardless of where you start, plan to tackle each room, stay focused.
2. De-clutter: keeps you more organized and more efficient.
3. Always work from top to bottom, start cleaning from your ceiling down to floor. Use you vacuum cleaner with a long hose to get the ceiling fans, heating vents. Dust your furniture and other items before you vacuum.
4. A Hepa Vacuum catches particles you can’t even see. It traps pets’ dander, allergens and all household particles in your home.
5. Think Green: don’t expose yourself to chemicals and toxins. A steam cleaner is one of the best green products.
6. Walls and Window — don’t forget them; use a damp towel to wipe down walls. Not all dust settles on the floors, check your blinds and light fixtures also for dust.
7.Wipe down everything in your kitchen, bathroom, clean out your cupboards. Clean your shower curtain, go through your medicine cabinets, throw away any expired items.
8. Dont forget replacing your furnace filters.
9. Allergies can become a big problem, protect yourself. Wear a mask, gloves, read labels on cleaning items.
10. Make your room light and fresh, get rid of the gloomy look. Add new pillows, paint, let the sunshine come in.