Biodiesel rebate available for farmers, courtesy of the ND Soybean Council
There are many great reasons to use biodiesel in your equipment this growing season. Biodiesel blends up to B20 have the same power and performance as petroleum diesel. Biodiesel improves ultra-low sulfur diesel by providing excellent lubricity, preventing wear and prolonging engine life. Biodiesel keeps the fuel system and injectors clean and is naturally high in cetane and low in sulfur.
Fueling farms with biodiesel provides an opportunity to create demand for North Dakota crops, like soybeans. This growing season is the perfect time to begin using B20, a blend of 20% biodiesel and 80% petroleum diesel.
To encourage farmers to use this renewable fuel, the North Dakota Soybean Council (NDSC) is offering a rebate to farmers who use B10 and B20.
— Receive a 10 cent per-gallon rebate for B20 purchased, or receive 5 cents per gallon for B10.
— Each participant may collect a maximum rebate of $1,500.
— North Dakota farmers who purchase fuel in quantities of 1,000 gallons or more are eligible.
— Preference is given to individuals with proof of a soybean-checkoff payment in 2020 or 2021.
How to Participate
1. Apply for the program through North Dakota Soybean Council partner MEG Corp before ordering your B20 or B10. Rebate-program funds are limited.
2. MEG Corp will contact you to inform you that you have been approved.
3. Contact your fuel supplier to order B20 or B10.
4. Submit your fuel bills of lading or invoice showing the date, gallons, type of fuel and delivery address to MEG Corp.
5. MEG Corp will send you a rebate check after receiving the proper documentation.
Contact MEG Corp at email@example.com or (952) 473-0044.
To Apply for the Rebate