Please do something
Carrie Kjellerson, Minot
Hello. My name is Carrie. My son Tyler Anthony Zimmerman died of an overdose at (the Economy Lodge) on April 13, 2020. It took 25 minutes to revive him, they got him back. After a short stay at the ICU at Trinity, he was pronounced brain dead on the 15th of April 2020.
He was on his road to his recovery before this night, and I told him to stay away from these motels on North Hill. He had just been released from prison from similar offenses, involving drugs. I do not fully blame the motels. I know Ty had a hand in all of this.
I would like to warn other families dealing with addiction, to keep anyone and everyone you know away from these North Hill motels. As I heard there was yet another death there last night (due to overdose). 6-10 deaths! I would like to ask the mayor, how many more lives is it going to take? Please do something about this. I feel very badly for all of the families affected by these overdoses, as I know mine and my family’s life will never be the same again. Thank you for you time and consideration.