Airports receive nearly $9.8 million in grants
WASHINGTON – The Federal Aviation Administration has awarded grants totaling $9.78 million for airports in North Dakota, according to Sen. John Hoeven, a member of the Senate Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Committee.
– Minot International Airport, $2.16 million to reconstruct apron and taxiway pavement and provide additional aircraft parking.
– Cando Municipal Airport, $1.5 million to rehabilitate the apron, taxiway and runway pavement.
– Rolla Municipal Airport, $600,000 to construct a hangar building and hangar apron.
– Harvey Municipal Airport, $438,666 to rehabilitate the apron, taxiway and runway pavement.
– Mercer County Regional Airport, $180,000 to rehabilitate apron, taxiway and runway pavement.
– Devils Lake Regional Airport, $155,480 to install taxiway lighting.
– Bottineau Municipal Airport, $150,000 to help construct a terminal building.
– Washburn Municipal Airport, $81,000 to construct a fuel facility.
– Tioga Municipal Airport, $67,500 to reconstruct apron pavement and taxiway.