Downtown Minot’s Creative Night Out set for Thursday
This month’s Creative Night Out in downtown Minot will be held Thursday starting at 5:30 p.m.
Locals can stop in at creative participating retail “hot spots” where people can enjoy music, snacks, sale specials, artist demonstrations and food trucks.
Some of the activities planned during the evening include:
– Artmain will host local artists’ booths, art demos, Chalk Art Truck and summer sales.
– Artspace Suite 1 Gallery is featuring “Sirius Rising” exhibition featuring artist members. Nancy Walter will demonstrate liquid pour techniques.
– Atypical Brewery & Barrelworks is scheduled to release a new brew Blueberry Sour.
– Blue Rider will have an outside party starting at 8 p.m. with music in the parking lot and on outdoor deck.
– Budget Tapes & Videos will host the first Gunpla Showdown. Contestants will bring in their kit bashed model kits for a chance to win first, second and third price. Wild Ruby will showcase some of her wire wrap jewelry creations.
– Mainstreet Books will feature Christmas in August sale with 25% off all regularly priced toys.
– Margie’s Art Glass will feature free samples of its Bubble Tea.
– Prairie Sky Breads will feature Pizza Night and $1 off lemonades to customers who mention Creative Night Out.
– Taube Museum of Art’s Main Gallery will feature its “Small Works Exhibition.”
– Off the Vine will feature its outdoor bar.
– Oliver’s Attic is hosting featured artist Susana Armundarain on its patio.
Momo Macaron’s will be set up and selling delicate treats plus three food trucks, Basilberry Waffle Truck, Straight’s Concessions, LLC and The Fat Straw’s Bubble Tea, will be there.
This will be the final event for the summer.
For more information or to get involved contact Facebook at Creative Night Out or email firstname.lastname@example.org.