Bakken Summer Rides to explore western ND
Three weeks of Bakken Summer Rides are being planned for this month and August.
The summer rides will explore some of the best tourist stops in western North Dakota by motorcycle, classic car or your daily commuter, and by boat.
The event is hosted by the North Dakota Petroleum Foundation and proceeds will benefit Oilfield Helping Hands.
– JULY 25: North Central North Dakota. Start in Minot.
8:30-9:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast at NewKota Services & Rentals, 925 72nd Ave NE, Minot.
9:30 a.m. Ride begins with stops at Lake Metigoshe and Mouse River State Park, sponsored by Hams Well Service and ThruTubing Solutions.
– AUG. 1: Southwest N.D. Start in Dickinson.
8:30-9:30 a.m.: Registration and breakfast at Wyoming Casing, 198 40th St. E., Dickinson.
9:30 a.m.: Ride begins with stops in Bowman and Medora, sponsored by Hams Well Service and ThruTubing Solutions.
– AUG. 8: Lake Sakakawea Float.
Noon meet-up with locations to be determined.
– Each ride will have a lead vehicle (motorcycle or car by land, pontoon by water).
– Every participant will receive a gift from Oilfield Helping Hands.
– Participants are highly encouraged to refrain from alcohol use before and during the ride, especially if driving any type of vehicle.
More companies are welcome to participate. To be added to the event, companies can contact Rob Lindberg, director of Bakken Backers, at 354-2710 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Register for event by going to www.eventbrite.com/e/ bakken-summer-rides-tickets-112507280304.