Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Routes Available | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Bottineau house fire started by makeshift ashtray

August 28, 2013

The fire that destroyed a home just north of Bottineau near Oak Creek Friday night has been deemed accidental and was caused by improper disposal of cigarette butts, according to Ray Lambert, the......

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

No comments posted for this article.
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web