I have only played Powerball with Powerplay & when its over 50 Mil.
0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
PJ, if you live in ND, you should feel right at home. You are one of the biggest loud mouth moocher around here.
4 Agrees | 2 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
All of the time Poeticjustice16 displays his posted IQ and once again pounds the moochers the takers those greedy North Dakotans who want twice as much as they pay right into the dirt.
You would think that such a person would have more of a life other than pointing out, time after time, that those lazy good for nothing North Dakotans are always standing there with their hand out.
You would think that any thinking fool would want to maybe stop just for once, but it is there day after day, incessantly relentlessly never ceasing droning of the same old tired nonsense about North Dakotans taking twice as much as they give.
Nice try, but not even close.
As for the state gov, local govs, county govs, well that is the case.
They want twice as much and return half as much as they really should.
Start there. That's where the story begins.
3 Agrees | 2 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The 1st is the most important. Saul Alinsky
1. Healthcare – Control Healthcare and you control the people.
2. Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt- Increase the debt to an unsustainable level that way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more Poverty.
4.Gun Control -Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government, that way you are able to create a Police State.
5.Welfare- Take control of every aspect of their life (Food, Housing, and Income).
6. Education- Take control of what the people read and listen too – take control of what the children learn in school.
7. Religions- Remove the belief in the God in Government and schools.
Maybe playing the lotto could be included?
Taxed? That's the biggest, sickest joke of all coming from the land of the moocher hooples.
REALITY CHECK: You put in ONE dollar of taxes, but take out TWO.
In truth . . YOU HAVEN'T PAID ANY TAXES FOR DECADES.
It's one thing that you people take and take and take -- it's quite another that you then feel you have a right to complain.
3 Agrees | 6 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
What is the Record of Acomplishment with Tax Dollar Revenue?
301 4th St SE , Minot, ND 58703 | 701-857-1900