Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Customer Service | Contact Us | Routes Available | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Small fire caused by cigarette

May 1, 2014
Minot Daily News
Kim Fundingsland/MDN
A cigarette butt blown by the wind from the little silver bucket seen at center left was the probable cause for a small fire at the Terrace Point Apartments at 1800-16th St. NW Wednesday morning that caused approximately $1,000 in damage. The Minot Fire Department reports that the only thing on fire was a bit of siding on the front of the building. Firefighters were called to the fire at 9:07 a.m. and sent all their units, but recalled all but the leading two units when a Minot police officer reported that he had extinguished the majority of the fire with a fire extinguisher.


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web