Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Routes Available | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

House fire caused by electrical problem

February 25, 2014
By FLINT McCOLGAN - Staff Writer (fmccolgan@minotdailynews.com) , Minot Daily News

A house fire on the east side of a duplex home in the 800 block of Fifth Avenue Northwest at around 6 p.m. Saturday was caused by either a faulty electrical outlet or a faulty multi-outlet plug adapter used by the home's renters, according to a fire marshal report.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web