Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Routes Available | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

House fire caused by heat gun

December 10, 2013

The fire that destroyed the interior of a northwest Minot residence Friday morning was caused by a “heat gun,” according to the city fire marshal....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(1)

bushandcheneylied

Dec-10-13 3:27 PM

Hope they have good renters insurance becouse no home owner could be this braindead.

0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 1 of 1 comments
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web