Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Routes Available | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Bottineau house fire started by makeshift ashtray

August 28, 2013

The fire that destroyed a home just north of Bottineau near Oak Creek Friday night has been deemed accidental and was caused by improper disposal of cigarette butts, according to Ray Lambert, the......

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest


No comments posted for this article.

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web